Structured Canvas Language™
What is SCL™?
SCL™ is the result of several years of part time development by a programmer with a passion for seeing immediate results.
Making something move on the screen is quite immediate.
It started with a library written for Flash games that was only ever used in one game Cluster Chaos. Then it was decided
programmers. So why not create a syntax that makes it easy for anyone to do a quick animation? Thus SCL™ was born.
View our press kit
SCL™, may only be used on structuredcanvaslanguage.com or playscl.com or embedded
using the methods provided on the site.
- This agreement applies only to scripts owned by the proprietors of
structuredcanvaslanguage.com, Linewave Inc. of Edmonton Alberta, Canada.
- Scripts to which the agreement applies will be referred to as "SCL™ Scripts".
SCL™ Scipts include, but are not limited to, SCLCore.js, SCLCore_dev.js, SCL.js
and SCL_dev.js. Versions of the scripts ending in "_SCLCore.js" are also subject to
- No permission is given to use SCL™ Scripts except as indicated in this agreement.
- You may not use SCL™ Scripts except when hosted on structuredcanvaslanguage.com or playscl.com
- SCL™ scripts may not be
downloaded, saved, or otherwise used except as used by your web browser to
view this web site or web sites embedding an SCL™ animation.
- You agree that your acceptance of these terms will be recorded along with your
authentication id and your IP address.
- You will not share your login credentials with anyone.
You can contact us at admin and you can probably guess what follows the @ in our email address here at structured canvas language . com
Or use our form to send us a message.